We Are Hiring
Cheeky Little is an award-winning animation studio. We can offer all the benefits of working for a smaller studio, where you’re more like family than a face in the crowd. Our team is experienced, collaborative and down-to-earth.
We’re always looking for great new talent and would love to hear from you.
Please send us an email to say hi, or send through your CV and showreel or portfolio to email@example.com
Position: Lead Animators
We’re looking for 2D Lead Animators. Lead Animators will ideally be open to working with frame-by-frame and rig-based animation, as the show will have both components. Each Lead will have a team of animators they’re responsible for managing. They will need to give technical reviews and assistance, and help the show’s Director with handouts. Along with the Producers and Production Manager, you would be responsible for making sure your team hits its deadlines.
Due to Covid-19, we’re gearing up for all crew to have the option to work remotely for the entire duration of the project.
For those who would prefer to work in a studio environment, once Covid-19 settles down, we likely will reopen the studio in Woy Woy, on the NSW Central Coast. The terms of your contract would remain the same regardless. This is a contract position, with a set weekly wage.
Dates: late July 2020 – late April 2021
- Be able to use Toon Boom Harmony
- Must be able to legally work in Australia
- Be able to adapt to the show’s art style
- Be passionate about what you do
- Have professional experience as an animator
- Have your own equipment
Ideally, you would:
- Have skills in frame-by-frame and rigged animation
- Have experience managing a team
- Be technically-minded
- Have experience with Shotgun
- Be based in NSW
What we can offer:
- Flexible working hours and remote working ability
- Competitive remuneration, negotiable depending on experience
To apply, please send your CV and Showreel through to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: APPLICATION – LEAD 2D ANIMATOR – YOUR NAME
Applicants will likely be required to do a short, unpaid test.